1. Check the oil level regularly. If it does not meet the requirements, it must be adjusted to meet the requirements. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil level will go to the oil standard center.
2. Check the oil quality frequently and find that the new oil should be replaced in time to ensure that the vacuum pump works normally.
3. The period of oil change should be considered by users according to the actual conditions and whether they can meet the requirements of performance. In general, when new vacuum pump is used to remove clean and dry gas, it is suggested to replace vacuum pump oil once in 100 hours. After the black metal powder is not seen in the oil, the oil transfer period can be extended appropriately.
4, in general, after 2000 hours, the vacuum pump should be overhauled to check the aging degree of the rubber seal, check the crack of the exhaust valve, and clean the dirt on the valve and the exhaust valve seat. Clean parts of the entire vacuum chamber, such as rotor, rotary vane, spring and so on. Generally, it is cleaned and dried with gasoline. Dry cloth after cleaning the rubber parts. When cleaning and assembling, you should take care of bruising with light.
5, conditional cleaning of pipes should also be carried out to ensure smooth piping.
6. After reassembling, it should be run. Generally, it must be operated for 2 hours and change oil two times. It will leave a certain amount of volatile matter in the vacuum pump when cleaning, and then put into normal work after the operation is normal.
7, check the vacuum pump pipeline and whether there is any loosening at the junction. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
8, add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
9. Screw down the water plugs of the vacuum pump body and pour into the water (or draw the pulp).
10. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge of the outlet pipe and the imported vacuum gauge.
11, point motor, see if the motor is turning correctly.
12, the motor, when the vacuum pump normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the import vacuum pump, as it shows the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, at the same time check the motor load.
13. The maximum energy saving effect can be achieved by controlling the flow of the circulating water vacuum pump and the lift in the range marked on the sign, so as to ensure the operation of the vacuum pump at the highest efficiency point.
14. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed 35 of the ambient temperature, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80 degrees.
15. If there is any abnormal sound in the vacuum pump, stop immediately and check the cause.
16, when the vacuum pump should stop using, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
17, vacuum pump in the first month of work, replaced by 100 hours of lubricating oil, after each 500 hours, oil change once.
18. Adjust the packing gland regularly to ensure that the leakage in the packing room is normal.
19, regularly check the wear of the axle sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
20. When the vacuum pump is used in the winter season, it is necessary to unscrew the drain plug of the lower part of the pump body and release the medium. Prevent frost cracking.
21. The vacuum pump will be discontinued for a long time. All the pumps should be disassembled and dried up. Grease should be placed on the rotating parts and the joint.